Frequently Asked Questions - BCC Lights
Which host applications does the Boris Continuum Lights Unit support?
• Avid Media Composer v8.x, v7, or v6.x for Mac or Win
• Adobe After Effects CC 2017, CC 2015.x, CC 2014, CC, CS6. or CS5.5 for Mac or Win
• Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017, CC 2015.x, CC 2014, CC, CS6, or CS5.5 for Mac or Win
• Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.1 or higher
• Apple Motion v5.1 or higher
• DaVinci Resolve Studio and DaVinci Resolve v12.x or v11 for Mac or Win
• NUKE v10.x for Mac or Win
• VEGAS Pro v14 or v13
Which Boris Continuum Complete filters are included?
- Edge Lighting: Apply light to edges based on pixel-to-pixel differences in any chosen channel in the source image or Edge Source Track.
- Glare: Produce a sharp reflection using a luminance map based on bright areas.
- Glint: Add sparkle or ray bursts using a luminance map based on bright areas.
- Glitter: Add glitter or sparkle using a luminance map based on bright areas.
- Laser Beam: Add visible light beams from any After Effects light or with the built-in lights. Includes an auto-animating fog generator.
- Lens Flare 3D: A fast and realistic lens flare plugin that includes 75+ presets inspired by real world footage. Design and animate lens flares with integrated motion tracking or audio-driven Beat Reactor.
- Light Leaks: Simulates the visual effect of light leaking through gaps in a camera and partially exposing the film/sensor.
- Lightning: Add photorealistic lightning bolts and plasma streams that automatically flash and move.
- Light Sweep: Add a linear line beam that sweeps across your image or text.
- Rays Cartoon: Add a cartoon-like edge of light to your footage.
- Rays Puffy: Add soft, puffy beams of light spreading from a single source point.
- Rays Radiant Edges: Add light to the edges of an image.
- Rays Radiant Spotlight: Use a spotlight to matte a light source or rendered light. Combines a light ray and spotlight filter.
- Rays Ring: Generate a ring of light by masking a light source.
- Rays Ripply: Add 3D volumetric lighting with a rippled surface effect.
- Rays Streaky: Produce a light that streaks across your footage in all directions.
- Rays Textured: Create a textured light using a noise map pattern.
- Rays Wedge: Create a wedge-shape light by matting the source.
- Reverse Spotlight: Precisely define a difficult-to-light area.
- Spotlight: Generate a realistic spotlight aimed at a specific target point.
- Stage Light: Generate 3D volumetric lighting with control over visible light levels and other real world stage-light attributes.
Which features are included?
- On-screen control widgets
- Professionally designed factory installed presets
- Integrated FX Browser
- Integrated PixelChooser matte and masking system
- Support for Adobe host native mask shapes
- Support for Adobe host native 3D camera system
- Support for Adobe host native 3D light system
- Integrated Mocha masking and planar tracking system
- Integrated Beat Reactor for audio generated VFX
- Hardware acceleration (OpenGL/OpenCL)
- Multi-processor (SMP) and multi-core (CMP) support
I own an older version of the Boris Continuum Lights Unit. Can I upgrade?
Yes, the upgrade is available for just $29.95 - regularly $49.95! Upgrade Now
How are orders fulfilled?
You will receive a download link and serial number immediately upon placing your order.
When will this offer end?
This promotion will be available through September 30, 2017.
How can I contact you?
Fill out this form. You will receive a prompt response.
What is the return policy?
Our time-limited discounts are substantial and no refunds are available. Please feel free to download a free, full-functioning trial version of the Boris Continuum Lights Unit before making your purchase. Free 14 Day Trial Version